Monday, May 4, 2009




You Are the Crown Chakra



You are truly enlightened. You are humble, unselfish, and without prejudices.

You are a humanitarian. You value justice, and you're doing your best to make the world a better place.



You are an ethical person. You strive to do the right thing and be good to people.

You are able to put your faith and trust in others. You have a lot of faith in humanity.


37
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating


How long could you survive in the vacuum of space?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

7 comments:

  1. SO fine, you can name more colors than me, but I can survive longer trapped in my house

    Oh, and I seriously doubt any of us would survive for more than a few seconds in the vacuum of space

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 60 seconds! I need to do the colour thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can live long in mah house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I'm the Chakra that kills off the main characters greatest power in Avatar:The Last Airbender!

    ReplyDelete

displays of attention